If you want to have a healthy smile for your summer pictures, then remember your oral hygiene kit when you travel. Your smile says a lot about you. So, this summer, why not have a beautiful, healthy smile to go with your travel plans?
Our dentist, Dr. Leslie Richmond, cares about your oral health and is happy to help you keep your smile healthy. That is why our team at Shore Drive Dental in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is sharing with you a reminder on keeping your smile healthy this summer when you travel.
Here are a few things to bring with you as you travel:
– Toothpaste: Find a toothpaste with cavity-fighting qualities in a small enough size for travel. Most people prefer an extra toothpaste with teeth-whitening abilities.
– Toothbrush: Make sure you have both a clean toothbrush and protective case, so it’s doesn’t get dirty or damaged in your suitcase.
– Dental floss: Waxed or unwaxed floss is popular to use, including flossing picks for traveling. Floss is important in case you get some food particles stuck in your teeth before a picture.
– Sugar-free gum: Sugarless gum generates salvia production, which washes away bacteria and plaque from your teeth. This sugar-free gum can help protect your teeth between meals and keep your smile clean and fresh.
– Mouthwash: Mouthwash can be useful to clear germs and bacteria from your teeth as you travel.
If you are traveling this summer and would like a fresh, healthy smile, please call us today at 757-460-1939 to set up an appointment. Our friendly team is happy to give your smile an evaluation and help you with your oral health questions and concerns.